SHARE SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Become a Credit Union Member Today.
A share savings account with a minimum balance of $5.00 is your only requirement for membership to Ridgedale Federal Credit Union membership. This $5.00 account represents your “share” in the ownership of the credit union. It allows you to gain access to all of our available account types, and a variety of helpful products and services. Join by yourself or add anyone on the account. You can keep your membership as long as you like. Once you join, your family members are eligible to open their own membership(s).
Benefits of our Share Savings Account:
- Share savings is a safe and efficient way to accumulate funds.
- Free ATM Card
- Free Online and Mobile Banking.
- Link to your Ridgedale Federal Credit Union checking account.
- Free and Easy access to your funds in branch at ATM machines.
- Click here for our Worldwide Network of ATM Machines.
- Click here for our Shared Branching Network.
- Earn Dividends
- Savings on everyday products and services
- Notary Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Retirement Planning Services
- Free Checking Account
- Loans of all Types
- Visa Credit Card
- Real-Estate Services
- Foreign Currency Purchase
- Your savings are insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
If you have questions about credit union membership, or any of the accounts available, please give us a call at 973-947-1000 ext. 105.
You can come to our branch location with your membership application, and your government issued identification; Drivers License, State ID or Passport. We will also require proof of employment at Novartis, please bring your Novartis ID badge with you.