ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING WITH ZELLE.
Providing you safe and secure 24/7 banking.
For helpful how-to videos for online and mobile banking and Zelle, CLICK HERE.
Access your accounts 24/7 from any device. Click Here For Online Banking Disclosure and Agreement.
Login or Enroll
One you are enrolled, you can:
- Reset your password 24/7, simply follow the steps.
- Transfer funds
- To and from your Ridgedale FCU accounts.
- To other Ridgedale FCU members accounts.
- To your outside financial accounts with Transfer Now. (must be from you to you)
- Zelle, a fast, easy and safe way to move money.
- Send up to $1000 per a day and $3000 per month
- Personal Financial Management (PFM) tool.
- Check balances on all accounts.
- View account activity.
- Bill Pay. Unlimited bill pay that’s easy, safe, and FREE.
- Change your PIN #.
- Enroll in e-Statements.
- Update your contact information; address, email and phone.
- Receive current/prior year dividend or interest paid information.
Online Bill Pay
Pay your bills and use Zelle 24/7 from any device.
It’s easy to enroll and set up each of your payees. Log in to online banking, choose bill pay from the menu options. Choose “Enrollment Options” and then follow the steps as shown. NOTE: You must have a checking account to utilize Zelle and bill pay.
Need help, CLICK HERE for How to Videos.
When you enroll in Bill Payment Services, you will be asked to accept the Fee Disclosure and Terms and Conditions upon enrollment.
Mobile Banking App
Enroll Today! Go to the app store on your smart phone, search Ridgedale Federal Credit Union and download the app. Our app ICON will look like the ICON to the left. Your username and password are the same that you use for online banking. If you are not enrolled in online banking then the app will not access your account(s).
Remote Deposit Now Available! Maximum daily mobile deposit amount is $5000. When making your mobile deposit be sure to endorse the check with your signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only”.
Google Play App: