A Free Checking Account with Great Benefits.
We have the ideal free share draft (checking) account to fit your needs. Our checking account was designed to keep it simple and free!
- Free of a minimum balance requirement
- Free of maintenance fees
- Free Rewards Visa debit card
- Free Online Banking – Enroll Here
- Free Bill Pay
- Transfer funds in online banking
- To and from your RFCU accounts.
- To your outside financial accounts. (must be from you to you.)
- Free Teller transactions
- Free checks on your first order of 30 checks
- Free Worldwide ATM Network
- Free Co-Op Branching Nationwide
- Overdraft Line of Credit Available^^
- Overdraft Transfer from Savings^^^
- Direct Deposit available for payroll and government issued checks (i.e. Social Security)
- Digital Wallet use of your debit card
Get your checks sent directly to you.
The Credit Union now partners with Main Street Checks for you to be able to order your checks online directly.
Click HERE for a complete up to date catalog of the all the check offerings.
Click HERE to order online. NOTE, first time check orders need to be completed with a Ridgedale FCU staff member, please call 973-947-1000 for assistance.
Rates & DisclosuresClick Here
^^Subject to credit approval and credit union lending guidelines. Terms and conditions may apply.
^^^There is a $5.00 fee per a transfer.
To open or add a Checking account, you must have a Share (savings) account established. Please complete the application form, and stop by the branch or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your official ID (Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, etc.) and work badge. You will have to come by our branch to sign the application or send us a signed and notarized application. An opening deposit of $50.00 is required and can be mailed in or transferred from your Share account.