HOME EQUITY LOAN OPTIONS*
Use the power of your home’s equity with a fixed home equity or a home equity line.
You can borrow against the equity in your home for home improvements, education expenses, debt consolidation, or to make any large purchases. We offer low interest rates, on a Fixed Home Equity or a Home Equity Line of Credit. The amount available to borrow will be based on the equity in your home. Once the amount of equity is determined, you can borrow up to 80% of the equity. (Or 90% of the equity for well qualified borrowers.)
Available on primary residences in NJ, NY, PA, DE, MD, VA, SC, FL and CA.
Home Equity Loan** Features:
- Fixed interest rates
- Flexible terms of up to 15 years
- Variety of repayment options
Home Equity Line of Credit Features:
- Variable rates, based in the Prime Rate
- A Line you can draw on as needed
- Borrow for 10 Years and repay for last 5 years
Both our Home Equity Line of Credit and Fixed Home Equity Loans offer:
- No application fees
- No points
- No processing fees
- No prepayment penalty 1
- No closing costs 2
- Optional Debt Protection Program (DPP) Loan protection products are a voluntary purchase and will not affect your ability to be approved for a loan.
- Life is unpredictable. There are a wide range of unexpected events that could leave you and your family scrambling to pay monthly bills. In the event of death, disability or unemployment, you wouldn’t want your family to worry about making your loan payments. With Debt Protection, your loan balance or monthly loan payments may be canceled without penalty or added interest.
- In the event of death, it cancels the remaining loan balance up to a maximum in the contract.
- If you become disabled, it cancels up to a maximum number of loan payments based on the contract.
- If you are involuntarily unemployed, it cancels up to a maximum number of loan payments based on the contract.
Have questions or want to know which type of Home Equity Loan product is best for your needs? Speak to a Ridgedale Federal Credit Union loan officer at 973-947-1000 Option 2 or stop by our branch.
Rates & DisclosuresClick Here